Flexi Modules are hardware, electronics and software modules for multi
module systems made to reduce custom electronic and software design to
make a client savings up to75%.
- Flexi Modules are ready-made modules for - instruments, equipment,
system, interface, control, electronics and software applications.
- We deliver tailored custom software and electronic design.
- Simultaneously we use our Flexi Modules to reduce the amount and delivery
time for custom software and electronic design to reduce the cost.
Flexi Modules give custom tailored solutions, especially adjusted to
the client’s applications delivered at an affordable price. The
fact is that the Flexi Modules deliver custom hardware, electronics and
software design to satisfy all your application needs and all your requirements.
Some of the Flexi Modules are customized adapters and interfaces for
PC connection to many different devices, such as simple
and ordinary to complex and high tech. We will enable you to connect and
control your application via PC in a easy and fast way. Flexi Modules
contain pre-designed hardware and software, customized for link-connection
to PC by USB 2.0 480 Megabits PC serial peripheral interface link and
other types of PC interfaces.
One set of Flexi Modules are software and electronic instrumentation
orientated. These are: PC oscilloscopes, logic analysers / analyzers,
PC data loggers, frequency metres, various monitors, analyzers, wave generators,
counters, timers, test automation, spectrometers and many other instruments.
These instrumentation modules are ready-made software and electronic modules.
Other Flexi Modules are software and electronic modules for:
equipment, system, interface, control, electronics and software applications.
Power, analog and digital design, microcontrollers and DSP are included
in the Flexi Electronic Modules.
Our Flexi Simulator is a software package that simulates
a client’s instruments, equipment and electronics which speeds up
design and development. We develop the software and hardware simultaneously
by the use of our Flexi Modules and Flexi Simulator. At the custom software
design stage the Flexi Software Modules are connected to a Flexi Simulator.
This simulates the hardware, which is not yet ready, during the hardware
developing stage. This will enable speed up the design and complex development
is question of weeks not several months or more.
Flexi Electronic Modules - Advantages:
- There are no limitations imposed by the number and type of digital
to analog converters, analog to digital converters, pulse with modulation
PWM, memories, I/O channels, amplifiers, micro-controller, power drivers
counters, digital signal processor DSP, timers and other semiconductor
- Flexi Modules can contain different types of digital to analogue converters/analogue
to digital converters, with resolution from 8 to 24 bits, at high speed,
and various sensitivities and scales.
- If you disconnect the Flexi device from PC, the device will operate
on its own if additional hardware containing DSPs or micro-controllers
- Any device or sensor can be plugged into Flexi Electronic Modules.
Custom electronics will be made precisely for your particular application
needs and added to Flexi Modules. You will be able to access to various
measuring sensors and/or process control, pressure and temperature measurements,
distance measurement, light measurement, vibration measurement, scientific
applications, chemical analysis, turbine and engine monitoring and an
infinitive number of others.
Flexi Software Modules - Advantages:
- The most valuable feature of Flexi Modules is the tailor customized
software modules that includes connection to PC using USB 2.0 serial
interface to PC 480 Mega Bits speed.
- Ready made Flexi custom software modules contained within the Flexi
Unit, Flexi Instruments and Equipment
- Already available and tested Flexi PC software modules for: Instruments,
Equipment, Flexi Work Space, PC software interface,
Flexi Software Modules for Excel, Access, SQL, Database, Web Server
and other modules
- We have Customized Software Modules for your specific PC application.
This module can be a Graphic User Interface or data base, NET, Active
X, with Access and Excel interfaces or application like: Data Loggers,
PLC, Plotters, Relay Switches, Counters, Timers, Logic Analyzers - Analysers,
Oscilloscopes, instrumentation, monitoring device, control and process
equipment, automation applications and many other different applications.
Why did we choose USB 2.0?
- Extremely high speed, serial bi-directional PC communication running
up to 480 Megabits.
- USB it is a tested and reliable standard link for PC peripherals.
Cables and peripherals can be bought in any PC shop.
- Hot plugging in with PC still working, without restarting PC, the
Flexi Device starts running instantly.
- Highly flexible connection. PC cable can be up to 5 meters or longer
- Flexi unit is situated outside the PC. That’s why its physical
size is not restricted by the lack of space and it could be a tiny or
huge unit. Therefore, the Flexi Device is not limited by the number
and type of connectors that your applications require.
- Easy access to plugging –in connectors.
- Depending on the application speed, a single PC can run, in parallel,
up to 128 Flexi units at the same time.
Our Flexi Modules enable you to be free from the limitations caused by
the lack of the processing power of one PC. With Flexi Modules you get
the advantages of multiplying PC processing power, allocated
just for your application. We can run, in parallel, a large number of
PCs at the same time. We deliver to you a unique concept - our synchronized
PC processing for complex instruments and equipment applications. Below
shows a combination of Flexi Devices connected in Real Time
using our Synchronized Flexi Net.
- One Flexi Device is synchronously connected to an unlimited number
of PC’s (Fig1), if the processing power of one PC is not large
- Synchronously running several Flexi Devices to one PC (Fig2)
- Several Flexi Devices to a large number of PC’s (Fig3).
To discover more about this exceptional new procedure, please refer to:
Multiplying PC Processing Power, Scientific